AUTOMATIC SYSTEMS is a world leader in the automation of secure entrance control. The company has been designing and manufacturing pedestrian, vehicle and passenger physical access control equipment for over 50 years.
Founded in 1969, Automatic Systems has developed a unique know-how in the design of high-end pedestrian and vehicle barriers, one-person detection and throughput management, making it a high quality brand and recognized for its products in terms of performance and reliability .
The company is part of the Bolloré group, which aids in the assurance of a long-term investment strategy and stability for the company.
With representation in the United States, Canada, Belgium, France, Spain, theUnited Kingdom, The Netherlands & Germany as well as 5 manufacturing plants (3 in Belgium, 1 in France and 1 in Canada ) and 3 R & D sites. We are able to support our global presence.
- Every day, more than 100 million people use Automatic Systems’ equipment worldwide.
- 300,000 units are installed in 150 different countries
Automatic Systems believes in it’s long-term commitment to service and quality. Our products are designed to meet the needs and requirements of our clients who know they can always rely on us.
At Automatic Systems we acknowledge that the only way to stay at the forefront of market trends and customer requirements is by innovating and mastering new technology. That’s why we invest heavily in Research & Development and have knowledgeable resources and expertise for the components our equipment is made of (mechanical, electronic, software, etc.).
Through our worldwide operations, we provide a network of sales, customer service and maintenance programs, technical support, spare parts and training facilities. Our partners have privileged access to Automatic Systems full documentation offering via our extranet platform, Partnerweb.
Key figures of the Automatic Systems Group in the world:
- 7 international establishments: United States, Canada, Belgium, France, the United Kingdom, the Neatherlands, Germany and Spain
- 3 production sites in Belgium, 1 in France and 1 production site in Canada
- 300 000 units of equipment installed in 150 different countries
- Universally recognized know-how
- Highly specialized technical skills