Corporate Social Responsibility
Responsible and Committed
Automatic Systems is a subsidiary of the Bolloré Group, and fully shares its ethical values, summarised in this CODE OF CONDUCT:
Automatic Systems, a member of the Bolloré Group,
- Condemns corruption, influence peddling and anti-competitive practices;
- Ensures compliance with economic sanctions;
- Prevents environmental damages, health and safety risks, violations of human rights and fundamental freedoms;
- Fights against all forms of discrimination and harassment.
This code of conduct is binding on all persons acting on behalf of Bolloré and the Group encourages its stakeholders, in particular its employees and business partners, to report any behaviour that is contrary to it via the alert system provided for this purpose.
Download Bolloré Group’s Code of Conduct
Download Bolloré Group’s Compliance Program
The Environmental Charter of Automatic Systems Group provides a framework for this commitment towards the environment. The Group intends to act in a sustainable way for safeguarding the environment by incorporating the following principles into its management:
Design and manufacturing
70% of the costs and 80% of the environmental and social impact being determined during the design phase.
- We have renewable and non-polluting resources and our products have a limited environmental footprint
- Develop long life-cycle products for enhanced sustainability
- Continuous improvement and prevention of the pollution resulting from the products we produce and the activities we perform
- Manage the Group’s facilities with respect to the laws, standards and local regulations with the aid of regular environmental performance audits.
All the products currently being manufactured by Automatic Systems are compliant with Directives 2002/95/EC and 2011/65/EC (RoHS 2) of the European Parliament about the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances. Open the Certificate
Resources and training
- Reduce exposure of staff to environmental, health and safety risks through the use of safe technologies and operational procedures
- Allocate the necessary resources (finance and human) to educate and train
Relations with our stakeholders
Ensure that suppliers and subcontractors respect the requirements of the environment and ensure the safety of the environment.
Provide regular and transparent information on its customers, shareholders and partners on the environmental aspect of our facilities and products.