The newly redesigned BLG 76 rising fenced barrier is now ETL Listed to UL325 specifications in order to ensure ultimate user protection while maintaining a strict control of pedestrian and vehicle access.
The BLG76s’ faster speed and smaller footprint make it a perfect solution for high traffic locations with limited space.
Compactness on the groundSmall overall dimensions in comparison with a sliding gate
Assimilation of a major flow of vehiclesSystem is significantly faster than a sliding gate
- Closing access to pedestrians as well as vehicles on a wide road
- Robustness and dissuasiveness of the unit
- Strict and effective entry control
- Perimeter access (Logistics, Commercial, Industrial, Airports, Ports, …)
- Implementation drawing-Base Requirements
- Implementation drawing-Right (16’4″ or 5m)
- Implementation drawing-Left (16’4″ or 5m)
- Implementation drawing-Right (12’4″ or 4m)
- Implementation drawing-Left (12’4″ or 4m)
- Implementation drawing-Left and Right (Long)
- Implementation drawing-Left and Right (Short)
You can access all of our product documentation such Spare Parts Catalogue, Technical Manual, Preventive Maintenance Guide and much more by connecting to our downloading platform, PartnerPortal.