The newly redesigned BLG 76 rising fenced barrier is now ETL Listed to UL325 specifications in order to ensure ultimate user protection while maintaining a strict control of pedestrian and vehicle access.
The BLG76s’ faster speed and smaller footprint make it a perfect solution for high traffic locations with limited space.
Compactness on the groundSmall overall dimensions in comparison with a sliding gate
Assimilation of a major flow of vehiclesSystem is significantly faster than a sliding gate
- Closing access to pedestrians as well as vehicles on a wide road
- Robustness and dissuasiveness of the unit
- Strict and effective entry control
- Perimeter access (Logistics, Commercial, Industrial, Airports, Ports, …)
- Implementation drawing-Base Requirements
- Implementation drawing-Right (16’4″ or 5m)
- Implementation drawing-Left (16’4″ or 5m)
- Implementation drawing-Right (12’4″ or 4m)
- Implementation drawing-Left (12’4″ or 4m)
- Implementation drawing-Left and Right (Long)
- Implementation drawing-Left and Right (Short)